PEX & Copper Repipes
You may need a repipe if you have:
- Low water pressure
- Rust colored water from outlets
- Get scared when someone flashes while you are in the shower
- Leaky pipes
- Randomly spiked water bill
- Plumbing is over five years old with recurring problems
- You feel heat under your floor (hot water leak)
- You or a neighbor has a slab leak
- Your copper piping now has pinhole leaks
Depending on size and material type your repipe will most likely range anywhere from $4,500 and $12,000.
All Other Plumbing Services
With approved credit card, yes.
Often done in one day with inspection and wall patching done right after. Note that your water will be off in the middle of the day while repiping is in process.
We can guarantee our work with a lifetime warranty on all work performed, call us for details.
- Most don’t specialize in repipes
- Our knowledge in repiping and plumbing as well as our experience is much better than what you would get from just any plumber or contractor. Our focus are repipes so we can assure that we are efficient and will use only high-quality materials and will often cost you less than most other plumbers.
- Most plumbers will either not patch your walls after repiping and repairs or cost extra but at Streamline, we include it in our work.
- We can assure that we will clean the workspace clean and will clean any mess at the end of every work day.